Warning: Last items in stock!
Antifog cloth is a revolutionary way to eliminate the annoying problem of fog on helmet visors.
- Duration: between 24 and 48 hours
- Reusable: 150 applications See instructions for use below for a correct application
Instructions for use
1. Clean the visor with another product, with another chamois or with water (in this case let it dry). It is important that the application is done on the CLEAN screen.
2. Exhale your breath sharply across the screen, allowing the mist to completely permeate the screen. Then remove the mist with the chamois before the mist clears on its own.
3. Repeat the application on the outside of the helmet screen
No customer reviews for the moment.
ORIGINE HELMET inner paddings E22.05 DO NOT FIT...